21st December 2020 - Covid Guidelines
As a result of the lockdown starting from midnight on the 19th December, we will unfortunately be closing our Estate Agency Office to the public. Whilst the office is closed, we are still "virtually open".
During this time, our office phone lines will be redirected so that our staff will still be contactable via phone and email for enquiries, sales progressions, valuations and viewing bookings. All of our available properties can also be viewed online, many of which include one of our new "Matterport" virtual reality video tours, offering a full online viewing service.
During the lockdown period, our Monmouthshire Building Society Office will still be open between the hours of 9am to 1pm from Monday to Friday. However, where possible, please use our online services or contact a member of our MBS team on 01446 774595.
Please use the contact details below if you wish to contact us direct:-
Telephone: 01446 771777
For more information, please follow this link: https://gov.wales/moving-home-during-coronavirus-pandemic
October 2020 - Covid Guidelines
Ensuring the health and safety of our staff and clients remains our first priority as we continue to work during the pandemic, please help us to protect our team and our clients by following our guidelines:-
- We are continually carrying out risk assessments of our business and our premises and following the UK Government guidelines. We implement strict cleaning and disinfection protocols and ask that you use the hand sanitising stations on entry and exit of our premises.
- Our offices in Cowbridge and Cardiff are open for business but entry to our Cowbridge Office will be for the MBS only. Please ensure face coverings are worn correctly at all times within the office and social distancing measures are followed.
Property Viewings/Appointments - Key points to consider:
- You should search for properties online in the first instance. Initial viewings will be completed virtually using our 3D "Matterport" property tours.
- All physical viewings of properties will be by appointment only and social distancing rules should be followed by everyone and adhered to at all times. Most importantly, if you are taking part in a property viewing or inspection, please ensure you are; (1) not showing any signs of being unwell or have any Covid symptoms (2) you or any member of your household is not self-isolating or (3) you or any member of your household is not shielding.
- Please ensure you provide the name, address and contact number of each viewer for our track and trace records.
- Physical viewings of properties will be limited to two members of the same household (no children will be allowed to enter the property at any time). A member of our team will be accompanying you on the viewing.
- Please ensure you are wearing an appropriate face covering and it is fitted correctly at all times. Gloves will need to be worn and we would ask you to sanitise your hands before and after the appointment. Our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE equipment and will disinfect areas of the property once viewers have vacated.
- On arrival for your appointment, please remain in your car until a member of our team contacts you via telephone. At this point, you will be asked to confirm your health declaration to ensure you are not showing any signs of being unwell or any Covid symptoms. A member of our team will arrive at the viewing early to ensure the property is safely ready for viewing.
- The viewing time will be limited and if you have any questions, we can address these in the outdoor space of the property at the end of the viewing.
- When physically viewing properties you should avoid touching any surfaces, wash your hands at the earliest opportunity following the visit and bring with you and use, your own hand sanitiser.
It is important that we follow the guidance correctly to help us to stay safe.Thank you from our Team